Strictly Tile Employs The Best
Our tile installers are experienced specialists who use their skill and artistry to create stunning home environments. Strictly Tile is built around supporting our team, allowing installers to put their heart into what they love – creating beauty and perfection with tile. Our craftspeople aren’t distracted by paperwork, bids, and scheduling chores. Everything is taken care of with efficiency and flare by our project support team.
At Strictly Tile, we specialize in the design, installation, and revival of high-end residential tile projects in and around Seattle. Because of our passion for excellence, we’ve been selected for a number of innovative design projects and showcase homes. Our installers work with the best tools and the finest materials. And they take time to assure a quality result that exceeds expectations with every project.
Join our team!
Are you an experienced tile installer looking to do more of what you love? If you’re done chasing down supplies, fielding calls, or looking for the next gig and you’d rather be creating with tile – Strictly Tile may be the next step in your career. If you’ve got the skills, we’ve got a lot to offer:
- Back-end support and scheduling, so all you need to do is pick up your materials and supplies and get to work.
- Projects worthy of your skills and an opportunity to work alongside equally committed craftspeople.
- We provide the tools because we want to make sure you’re working with the best.
- Competitive pay, bonuses, sick leave accrual, health insurance, and a gas card.
- Training on new techniques, and pay increases as you master additional skills.
- We’re busy, so you can be as busy as you want to be!
Are you the tile installer we’re looking for?
If this is you, contact us today so we can talk about what your future would look like at Strictly Tile:
- 10-15 years or more of high-end tile installation experience – previous self-employment is a plus.
- Professional self-starter who communicates and works well with clients, co-workers, designers, and contractors.
- Skilled in multiple installation techniques and dry-pack pan installation. Laticrete epoxy grout and Schluter waterproofing experience is a plus.
- Project management experience using mobile devices and a computer.
- Reliable vehicle with canopy or van.
Be ready to show detailed pictures of at least two current projects or coordinate a site visit. All installers must provide two references, pass a background check, provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S., and have a valid driver’s license.
Strictly Tile is a drug free environment and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.